Brendon Todd heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +4500 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage, finishing 26th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Todd before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brendon Todd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||72-68-68-69 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||68-69-72-70 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-74 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Brendon Todd
- Todd has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Todd has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Todd has finished below par seven times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendon Todd
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Todd shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him strongly, in the 73rd percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Todd was better than 38% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Todd recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Todd recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Todd’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average (5.8).