Brendon Todd, who took third in the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club on May 26-29 in his last action, comes into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +6500 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Todd before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Brendon Todd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||3||68-68-65-71 (-8)||1||$579,600|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69 (-4)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||64||64-74-71-73 (-2)||15||$15,768|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||72-68-68-69 (-7)||6||$54,844|
Recent Form Insights: Brendon Todd
- Todd has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Todd has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Todd has finished below par nine times, while also registering three par-or-better rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in two of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on three occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendon Todd
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Todd finished in the 36th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 3.85-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him strongly, in the 99th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Todd shot better than 69% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Todd recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, outperforming the field average of 1.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Todd carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (2.8).
- Todd recorded more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.