Brendon Todd comes into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links at +10000 to win after an eighth-place showing in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3 in his most recent action. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Todd before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Brendon Todd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||68-69-72-70 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-74 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||60||73-72-74-78 (+9)||14||$27,000|
Recent Form Insights: Brendon Todd
- Todd has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Todd has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those two times he made the cut.
- Todd has finished below par four times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendon Todd
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Todd was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 81st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Todd was better than 75% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Todd did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Todd did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Todd recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.