Brendon Todd enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +12500 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2019. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Todd before he takes to the course in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Brendon Todd Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brendon Todd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-75 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||9||71-71-68-68 (-10)||6||$218,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||67||69-68-70-75 (+2)||17||$31,650|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||36||68-71-67-67 (-7)||13||$30,328|
Recent Form Insights: Brendon Todd
- Todd has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four appearances, Todd carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Todd has headed to the clubhouse under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendon Todd
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Todd finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which landed him in the 35th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Todd was better than just 9% of the field (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Todd did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Todd recorded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.1).
- Todd’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average (6.1).