Brendon Todd heads into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +15000 odds after making the cut and finishing 28th in his most recent outing, the Shriners Children’s Open. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Todd before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Brendon Todd Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brendon Todd to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brendon Todd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||28||69-68-69-65 (-13)||11||$51,350|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-75 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||9||71-71-68-68 (-10)||6||$218,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||67||69-68-70-75 (+2)||17||$31,650|
Recent Form Insights: Brendon Todd
- Todd has finished in the top 10 once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Todd carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Todd has finished below par 11 times, while also carding three bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendon Todd
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Todd finished in the 50th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.82 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was good enough to place him in the 83rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- Todd shot better than 36% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Todd shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Todd had two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Todd recorded more birdies or better (13) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.