Brendon Todd is +8750 to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after taking 13th in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club from June 9-12 in his most recent action. Before Todd tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Brendon Todd to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +8750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brendon Todd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||69-69-68-66 (-8)||11||$160,515|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||3||68-68-65-71 (-8)||1||$579,600|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69 (-4)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||64||64-74-71-73 (-2)||15||$15,768|
Recent Form Insights: Brendon Todd
- Todd has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Todd finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Todd has finished below par 10 times, while also carding three par-or-better rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brendon Todd
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Todd was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 83rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- Todd was better than 70% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Todd recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other participants averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Todd carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Todd’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the field average (4.4).