Brent Grant (+20000) enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after missing the cut at the Shriners Children’s Open in his last outing Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Grant before he tees off in , .
Brent Grant Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brent Grant to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +20000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Brent Grant
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||79-71 (+6)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-75 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brent Grant
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Grant did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Grant has finushed below par three times, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brent Grant
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Grant shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 30th percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 29th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- Grant shot better than 43% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Grant carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Grant carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Grant’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average (7.8).