Brett Drewitt heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the Corales Puntacana Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Drewitt before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brett Drewitt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||71-71-73-69 (-4)||16||$9,317|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||74-68-75-68 (+5)||15||$18,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-70-78 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Brett Drewitt
- Drewitt has an average finishing position of 53rd in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Drewitt did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +1.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Drewitt has finished under par six times, while also carding one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brett Drewitt
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Drewitt was in the 34th percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him in the 34th percentile of the competitors.
- Drewitt was better than only 21% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Drewitt did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Drewitt carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.3).
- Drewitt’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average (5.0).