Brett Drewitt heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +50000 odds after making the cut and finishing 31st in his last appearance at this event in 2017. Below we help you make your best bets on Drewitt before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brett Drewitt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||73||68-70-76-74 (+4)||21||$14,527|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||71-71-73-69 (-4)||16||$9,317|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||74-68-75-68 (+5)||15||$18,160|
Recent Form Insights: Brett Drewitt
- In his past four appearances, Drewitt has an average finish of 59th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Drewitt did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- Drewitt has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brett Drewitt
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Drewitt was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 23rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Drewitt was better than only 20% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Drewitt fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Drewitt carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (2.4).
- Drewitt’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average (4.9).