Brian Davis enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +100000 odds after missing the cut at the Barracuda Championship, his most recent outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Davis before he takes to the course in Blaine, Minnesota.
Brian Davis to win the 2022 3M Open +100000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brian Davis
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||79-68 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||78-72 (+10)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Davis
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Davis has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Davis has headed to the clubhouse below par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished one round with a better-than-average score over his last eight rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Davis
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Davis was in the 69th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.23 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Barracuda Championship, which placed him in the 15th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Davis shot better than only 4% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Davis recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Davis had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.5.
- Davis’ one birdie or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.