Brian Gay enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Gay before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Brian Gay to win the 2022 3M Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brian Gay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||51||67-75-68-71 (-3)||10||$19,653|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-81 (+13)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Gay
- In his past four events, Gay finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Gay did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Gay has finished below par four times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Gay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gay was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic ranked in the 22nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.92 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the John Deere Classic, Gay shot better than only 8% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Gay recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Gay did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.0).
- Gay’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the tournament average (6.9).