Brian Gay has +50000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his last event at this course, the 2021 RBC Heritage. Below we help you make your best bets on Gay before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Brian Gay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-81 (+13)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||76-66-73-68 (+3)||13||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Gay
- Gay finished 42nd in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Gay has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, he finished 3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Gay has finished below par three times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Gay
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gay was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 2.8 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Valspar Championship, which placed him in the 56th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Gay shot better than only 0% of the field (averaging 5.38 strokes per hole).
- Gay carded a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 2.1).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Gay did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Gay’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the tournament average (3.8).