Brian Harman (+4000) enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the PGA Championship, finishing 34th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Harman before he takes to the course in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Brian Harman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||74-70-71-69 (+4)||273||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-66-73-70 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||72-70-68-68 (-6)||274||$38,171|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Harman
- In his past four events, Harman has finished in the top 10 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Harman carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was -1.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Harman has ended the day under par six times, while also carding 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Harman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Harman was in the 35th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 95th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Harman shot better than only 9% of the field at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Harman carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Harman carded six bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.3).
- Harman had more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.