Brian Harman readies for the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +13000 odds after making the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational, placing 36th. Before Harman tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Brian Harman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brian Harman to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +13000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brian Harman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||71||67-69-73-69 (-2)||18||$14,600|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||6||73-68-68-66 (-13)||7||$469,500|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||80-73 (+13)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||8||68-69-66-66 (-11)||8||$243,605|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Harman
- In his past four events, Harman has finished in the top 10 twice.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Harman finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -9.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Harman has finished below par 10 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Harman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Harman was in the 65th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 24th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Harman was better than 61% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Harman recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Harman recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.8.
- Harman’s eight birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.9.