Brian Harman will try for a strong performance at the 2022 Masters Tournament Augusta National Golf Club after a 12th-place showing at this tournament in 2021. Sportsbooks have him at +15000. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Harman in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Brian Harman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||56||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||5||67-67-68-68 (-14)||3||$301,275|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||68-74-75-75 (+4)||17||$43,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Harman
- Harman will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Harman has finished in the top five once.
- Harman has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- In his past four events, his average score was -5.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Harman has finished under par five times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Harman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|