Brian Harman heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +6000 odds. He will attempt to better his 13th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Harman before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brian Harman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||5||67-67-68-68 (-14)||3||$301,275|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||68-74-75-75 (+4)||17||$43,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Harman
- In his past four appearances, Harman has finished in the top five once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Harman finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Harman has finished below par five times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Harman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Harman was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.45 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Masters Tournament, which landed him in the ninth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Harman was better than 91% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Harman fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Harman had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.1).
- Harman did not have a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament. The tournament average was 3.7.