Brian Harman enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +4500 odds. He will look to improve on his fifth-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Harman before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Brian Harman to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +4500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brian Harman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||43||68-69-75-76 (+8)||14||$59,332|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||73-70-71-72 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-66 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||74-70-71-69 (+4)||9||$61,607|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Harman
- Harman has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Harman finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was +3.
- Harman has finished below par six times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Harman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Harman was in the 26th percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him in the 59th percentile of the competitors.
- Harman shot better than 76% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Harman recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Harman had five bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.0).
- Harman recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.