The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and following the second round Brian Harman is in seventh position with a score of -5.
Recent Tournaments: Brian Harman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||72-70-68-68 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||5||67-67-68-68 (-14)||3||$301,275|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Harman
- Harman has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Harman has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four tournaments.
- Harman has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Harman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Harman was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 41st percentile of the field.
- His 3.86-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him well, in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Harman shot better than 38% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Harman carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Harman had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Harman recorded more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.