Brian Harman is +3550 to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after taking sixth in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) on July 14-17 in his last action. Before Harman tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Brian Harman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brian Harman to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +3550
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brian Harman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||6||73-68-68-66 (-13)||7||$469,500|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||80-73 (+13)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||8||68-69-66-66 (-11)||8||$243,605|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||43||68-69-75-76 (+8)||14||$59,332|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Harman
- Harman has finished in the top 10 in two of his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Harman finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Harman has finished under par nine times, while also recording one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Harman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Harman was rather average over the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 48th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.75-stroke average on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him strongly, in the 99th percentile of the competitors.
- Harman shot better than only 11% of the competitors at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Harman failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the tournament average was 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Harman carded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.2).
- Harman’s 17 birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average (9.1).