Brian Stuard (+8000) heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent event, the Sanderson Farms Championship, finishing 61st. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stuard before he takes to the course in , .
Brian Stuard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brian Stuard to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +8000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||61||69-73-70-72 (-4)||13||$17,222|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||12||68-69-71-71 (-9)||7||$140,667|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||27||65-68-68-71 (-8)||12||$47,937|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- Stuard will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Stuard has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- Stuard finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Stuard has finished below par 10 times, while also recording one par-or-better round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 84th percentile of the field.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him in the 34th percentile of the competitors.
- Stuard was better than 56% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Stuard recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Stuard had one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.1).
- Stuard’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average (6.1).