Brian Stuard made the cut in his last event at Colonial Country Club, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge (finishing 56th), and he has +28428 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Stuard before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-75 (+1)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74 (+6)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||71-68-70-69 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||69||73-69-75-71 (+4)||284||$16,560|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- Stuard has an average finishing position of 56th in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Stuard did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Stuard has finished below par five times, while also posting one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard finished in the 13th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 10th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Stuard shot better than just 12% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Stuard failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Stuard had one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Stuard’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average (6.6).