Brian Stuard has +13000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, and finished 69th. Below we help you make your best bets on Stuard before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||69||73-69-75-71 (+4)||284||$16,560|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||70-68-69-68 (-13)||4||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-69-69-68 (-10)||7||$118,950|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- In his past four appearances, Stuard has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Stuard has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Stuard has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him poorly, in the 21st percentile of the competitors.
- Stuard shot better than just 18% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Stuard recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Stuard recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Stuard recorded more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.