Brian Stuard has +28500 odds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2018, finishing 37th. Before he tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stuard in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-75 (+1)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||71-68-70-69 (-6)||11||$23,287|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- In his past four tournaments, Stuard finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Stuard did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, he finished -6 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Stuard has finshed under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard was in the 74th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the seventh percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Stuard was better than 69% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Stuard shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the tournament average was 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Stuard carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.8).
- Stuard recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.