Brian Stuard will look for a top finish at the 2022 RBC Heritage Harbour Town Golf Links after an 18th-place showing at this tournament in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +18000. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Stuard before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||70-68-69-68 (-13)||4||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-69-69-68 (-10)||7||$118,950|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- Stuard has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Stuard has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -12 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Stuard has finished below par eight times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.3-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him poorly, in the sixth percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Stuard was better than 39% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Stuard fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Stuard did not card a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Stuard recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.