Brian Stuard enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +36714 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the 3M Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Stuard before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Brian Stuard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brian Stuard to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +36714
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||76-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-72 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||77-72 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Stuard has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Stuard has finished below par once and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard was rather average on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him poorly, in the 32nd percentile of the field.
- Stuard was better than just 12% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- Stuard did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Stuard did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.0).
- Stuard recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 5.7 on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open.