Brian Stuard heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +30000 odds after missing the cut at the 2022 Sony Open in Hawaii, his last tournament here. Before Stuard tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Brian Stuard Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brian Stuard to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||76-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||54||65-67-73-73 (-6)||13||$15,275|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||61||69-73-70-72 (-4)||13||$17,222|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||12||68-69-71-71 (-9)||7||$140,667|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- Stuard has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Stuard carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Stuard has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard was in the seventh percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.27 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at The RSM Classic, which landed him in the third percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at The RSM Classic, Stuard shot better than 39% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Stuard carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Stuard had more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.5).
- Stuard’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were less than the tournament average of 6.3.