Brian Stuard (+42500) enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021, finishing 30th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stuard before he takes to the course in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Brian Stuard to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +42500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-76 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-75 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Stuard has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Stuard has finished below par twice and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard was in the 30th percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him in the 35th percentile of the field.
- Stuard was better than 76% of the field at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Stuard carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.1.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Stuard had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 3.0.
- Stuard’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the field average of 4.3.