Brian Stuard has +15000 odds to win the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 37th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Stuard before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brian Stuard
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||71-68-70-69 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||69||73-69-75-71 (+4)||284||$16,560|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||70-68-69-68 (-13)||4||$112,388|
Recent Form Insights: Brian Stuard
- Stuard has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Stuard has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he made the cut.
- Stuard has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brian Stuard
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stuard was rather average over the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 78th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Stuard shot better than only 20% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Stuard shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Stuard had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.4).
- Stuard had more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.