Brice Garnett heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +12500 odds. He will look to better his 16th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before Garnett tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Brice Garnett to win the 2022 3M Open +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brice Garnett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||16||66-70-68-73 (-7)||12||$58,275|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||73-68 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brice Garnett
- Garnett has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Garnett finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, he finished -7 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Garnett has finushed below par six times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brice Garnett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garnett was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 64th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship ranked in the 66th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Garnett was better than 81% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Garnett carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Garnett had four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.5).
- Garnett’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.0.