Following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, Brice Garnett is in 28th position with a score of -8.
Recent Tournaments: Brice Garnett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||70-67-72-68 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brice Garnett
- In his past four tournaments, Garnett has an average finish of 31st.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Garnett finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -8.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Garnett has finished under par five times, while also recording one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brice Garnett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garnett was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 34th percentile of the field.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him poorly, in the 27th percentile of the field.
- Garnett shot better than only 8% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Garnett did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Garnett carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Garnett’s one birdie or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average of 6.0.