Brice Garnett enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +8000 odds. He made the cut and finished 21st in his last appearance at this course, the 2020 Bermuda Championship. Before Garnett tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Brice Garnett Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Brice Garnett to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brice Garnett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||54||72-67-71-73 (-5)||12||$18,249|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||67-75-71-70 (-5)||11||$24,760|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||67-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Brice Garnett
- In his past four appearances, Garnett has an average finish of 49th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Garnett has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Garnett has finished under par eight times, while also recording one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brice Garnett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garnett was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 42nd percentile of the field.
- His 3.9-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him well, in the 77th percentile of the field.
- Garnett was better than only 20% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Garnett fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Garnett recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.1).
- Garnett had fewer birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.