Brice Garnett heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +25000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the RBC Heritage. Before Garnett tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brice Garnett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||74-67-76-71 (E)||17||$8,362|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||67-71-68-71 (-7)||10||$54,600|
Recent Form Insights: Brice Garnett
- In his past four tournaments, Garnett has an average finish of 43rd.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Garnett finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Garnett has finished under par five times, while also carding one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brice Garnett
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garnett was in the 15th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 10th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Garnett was better than 69% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Garnett did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Garnett had two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Garnett’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).