Brice Garnett heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +30000 odds after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open, his most recent outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Garnett before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brice Garnett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||74-67-76-71 (E)||17||$8,362|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||67-71-68-71 (-7)||10||$54,600|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||50||67-76-74-71 (E)||13||$50,200|
Recent Form Insights: Brice Garnett
- Garnett has an average finishing position of 45th in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Garnett finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Garnett has finished under par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brice Garnett
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garnett was in the 92nd percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.2 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 13th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Garnett was better than 39% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Garnett carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Garnett did not record a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Garnett recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.