Brice Garnett has +36000 odds to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands, as he looks to follow up his fifth-place performance in 2021 with another top-five finish. Below we help you make your best bets on Garnett before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Brice Garnett to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +36000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brice Garnett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||15||68-68-69-64 (-19)||7||$161,525|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||70-67-72-68 (-7)||10||$36,541|
Recent Form Insights: Brice Garnett
- Garnett has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Garnett carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -13 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Garnett has finished under par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brice Garnett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garnett was rather average on the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 33rd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the RBC Canadian Open, which placed him in the 17th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Garnett was better than 47% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Garnett recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.0.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Garnett recorded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Garnett had fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 4.4 on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.