Brice Garnett enters the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +30000 odds after making the cut and finishing 33rd in his most recent outing, the Mexico Open. Before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Garnett in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brice Garnett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||70-67-72-68 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||74-67-76-71 (E)||17||$8,362|
Recent Form Insights: Brice Garnett
- In his past four appearances, Garnett has an average finish of 46th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Garnett did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Garnett has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brice Garnett
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garnett finished in the 28th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.15 strokes.
- His 3.94-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him well, in the 78th percentile of the field.
- Garnett was better than 64% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Garnett carded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Garnett carded five bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- Garnett’s eight birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the tournament average of 4.9.