Brooks Koepka comes into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +2000 odds to win after a fifth-place showing in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 23-27 in his last tournament action. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Koepka before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Brooks Koepka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||5||N/A||0||$386,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-70-71-65 (-11)||6||$159,900|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-81 (+9)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-72-71-69 (E)||10||$106,533|
Recent Form Insights: Brooks Koepka
- In his past four appearances, Koepka has finished in the top five once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Koepka finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Koepka has finished below par five times, while also registering one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brooks Koepka
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|