Brooks Koepka has +4885 odds for the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He will look for another strong showing after his sixth-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Koepka before he tees off in , .
Brooks Koepka to win the 2022 The Open Championship +4885
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brooks Koepka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||55||73-67-75-77 (+12)||18||$39,432|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||75-67-72-74 (+8)||13||$27,925|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-70-71-65 (-11)||6||$159,900|
Recent Form Insights: Brooks Koepka
- Koepka has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Koepka carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of +3 in his past four events.
- Koepka has headed to the clubhouse below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brooks Koepka
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Koepka finished in the 16th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 34th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Koepka shot better than 93% of the field at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Koepka fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Koepka had six bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.0).
- Koepka recorded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.