After a fifth-place performance at the 2021 Travelers Championship, Brooks Koepka will aim for another great finish at TPC River Highlands this year. He has +4400 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Koepka before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Brooks Koepka to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +4400
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Brooks Koepka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||55||73-67-75-77 (+12)||18||$39,432|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||75-67-72-74 (+8)||13||$27,925|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-70-71-65 (-11)||6||$159,900|
Recent Form Insights: Brooks Koepka
- In his past four appearances, Koepka has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Koepka carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those three times he made the cut.
- Koepka has finshed below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brooks Koepka
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Koepka shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 16th percentile of the field.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 34th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Koepka shot better than 93% of the competitors at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Koepka carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.1.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Koepka had six bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.0).
- Koepka’s six birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were more than the field average of 4.3.