Brooks Koepka has the 23rd-best odds (+4414) to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline as he looks for his third win at this tournament since 2015. He last won the 2018 tournament at Shinnecock Hills GC. Before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Koepka in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Brooks Koepka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||75-67-72-74 (+8)||13||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-70-71-65 (-11)||6||$159,900|
Recent Form Insights: Brooks Koepka
- Koepka has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Koepka finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Koepka has finished below par four times, while also carding one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Brooks Koepka
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Koepka was in the 35th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 59th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Koepka shot better than 52% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Koepka shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Koepka carded five bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.3).
- Koepka’s six birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average of 4.6.