Bryson DeChambeau enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +4500 odds. He made the cut and finished 46th in his last appearance at this course, the 2021 Masters Tournament. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on DeChambeau before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Bryson DeChambeau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||58||N/A||0||$42,750|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-72 (-2)||—||$0|
|January 6- 9||Sentry Tournament of Champions||25||69-68-67-72 (-16)||18||$113,000|
Recent Form Insights: Bryson DeChambeau
- In his past four appearances, DeChambeau has an average finish of 42nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- DeChambeau has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -16 in his past four events.
- DeChambeau has finished below par five times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bryson DeChambeau
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- DeChambeau was somewhat average over the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.45 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 0 percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, DeChambeau was better than 80% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- DeChambeau recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, DeChambeau recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- DeChambeau did not record a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open. The tournament average was 5.1.