Bryson DeChambeau made the cut and placed 38th in his most recent appearance in the PGA Championship, and he has +10000 odds as he heads into this year’s event at Southern Hills Country Club. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on DeChambeau before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Bryson DeChambeau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-80 (+12)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-72 (-2)||—||$0|
|January 6- 9||Sentry Tournament of Champions||25||69-68-67-72 (-16)||18||$113,000|
Recent Form Insights: Bryson DeChambeau
- In his past four events, DeChambeau finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- DeChambeau has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -16 in his only recent appearance.
- DeChambeau has finished below par five times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bryson DeChambeau
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- DeChambeau finished in the 43rd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.45 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Masters Tournament, which landed him in the ninth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, DeChambeau was better than just 2% of the competitors (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- DeChambeau recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, DeChambeau carded three bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.1).
- DeChambeau’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the field average of 3.7.