Bryson Nimmer has +15000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Before Nimmer tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Bryson Nimmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||11||70-72-69-65 (-12)||5||$89,725|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||69||73-70-74-73 (+2)||22||$7,733|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||35||68-75-67-71 (-3)||8||$33,337|
Recent Form Insights: Bryson Nimmer
- In his past four tournaments, Nimmer has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Nimmer has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Nimmer has finished below par six times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bryson Nimmer
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nimmer finished in the eighth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- He averaged 4.14 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 16th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Nimmer shot better than only 18% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Nimmer recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Nimmer recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.6).
- Nimmer recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.