Bryson Nimmer is +40000 to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after placing 11th in the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) from March 24-27 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Nimmer before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Bryson Nimmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||11||70-72-69-65 (-12)||5||$89,725|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||69||73-70-74-73 (+2)||22||$7,733|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||35||68-75-67-71 (-3)||8||$33,337|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||80-68 (+6)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Bryson Nimmer
- Nimmer has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Nimmer has finished in the top 20 once.
- In his past four tournaments, Nimmer has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Nimmer has headed to the clubhouse below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bryson Nimmer
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nimmer shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 80th percentile on par 4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Nimmer shot better than 67% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Nimmer carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Nimmer carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Nimmer’s 11 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the field average of five.