Bryson Nimmer has +25000 odds at the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Mexico Open, and finished 72nd. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Nimmer before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Bryson Nimmer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||72||64-74-74-73 (+1)||18||$14,673|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||11||70-72-69-65 (-12)||5||$89,725|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||69||73-70-74-73 (+2)||22||$7,733|
Recent Form Insights: Bryson Nimmer
- In his past four tournaments, Nimmer has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Nimmer has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Nimmer has finished below par five times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bryson Nimmer
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nimmer was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.31 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 13th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Nimmer shot better than 80% of the golfers (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Nimmer recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Nimmer had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.4.
- Nimmer’s four birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the tournament average of 4.9.