Bubba Watson has the 29th-best odds (+6500) to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club as he looks for his third win at this tournament since 2015. He last won the 2014 tournament. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Watson before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Bubba Watson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||26||N/A||0||$97,111|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-72 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||68||73-68-78-76 (+7)||20||$41,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-74 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Bubba Watson
- Watson has an average finishing position of 47th in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Watson did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +7 in his past four appearances.
- Watson has headed to the clubhouse better than par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last eight rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bubba Watson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|