Bubba Watson made the cut and finished 50th in his most recent appearance in the U.S. Open, and he has +10000 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at The Country Club of Brookline. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Watson before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Bubba Watson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||30||72-63-73-75 (+3)||8||$83,750|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||73-73-78-71 (+7)||17||$63,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-72 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Bubba Watson
- In his past four appearances, Watson has an average finish of 35th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Watson carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was +5.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Watson has finushed under par five times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the top score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bubba Watson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Watson was in the 55th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 77th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Watson was better than 75% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Watson recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Watson carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.3).
- Watson’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average (4.6).