Byeong-Hun An (+5000) enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent event, THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, finishing 62nd. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on An before he tees off in , .
Byeong-Hun An Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Byeong-Hun An to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +5000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Byeong-Hun An
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||62||73-70-70-74 (+3)||20||$20,055|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||69-68-73-63 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-71 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||4||66-68-71-71 (-12)||4||$360,000|
Recent Form Insights: Byeong-Hun An
- In his past four events, An has finished in the top five once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, An has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, An has finished under par 10 times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Byeong-Hun An
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- An was in the 26th percentile on par 3s at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina ranked in the 27th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- An shot better than only 19% of the competitors at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64.
- An did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina (the field averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, An recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.8).
- An’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina were less than the tournament average (7.3).