Byeong-Hun An (+15000) heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2018, finishing 52nd. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on An before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Byeong-Hun An Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Byeong-Hun An to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Byeong-Hun An
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||91||69 (-1)||34||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||17||65-70-70-67 (-12)||7||$89,375|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||62||73-70-70-74 (+3)||20||$20,055|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||69-68-73-63 (-11)||13||$23,000|
Recent Form Insights: Byeong-Hun An
- An will try to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- An has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- An finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -5.
- Over his last 13 rounds, An has finished under par 10 times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Byeong-Hun An
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- An was rather average over the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.13 strokes to finish in the 61st percentile of competitors.
- His 3-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba ranked in the 56th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes on par 4s).
- An shot better than 53% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 3.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- An recorded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, An did not card a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- An’s nine birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the tournament average of 7.2.