Callum Tarren is in 61st position, with a score of -5, after the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||56||65-74-77-73 (+9)||17||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||61||73-67-72-69 (-3)||14||$16,133|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- Tarren will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Tarren has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 59th.
- Tarren has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those three times he made the cut.
- Tarren has finished below par five times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren finished in the 29th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 50th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Tarren was better than just 8% of the field (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- Tarren recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Tarren had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.2).
- Tarren recorded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.