Callum Tarren heads into the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +6250 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Genesis Scottish Open. Before he tees off in Truckee, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tarren in this event.
Callum Tarren to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +6250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Callum Tarren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||6||68-65-65-70 (-16)||5||$248,500|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||67-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||31||67-72-78-69 (+6)||12||$100,331|
Recent Form Insights: Callum Tarren
- Tarren has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Tarren has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four events.
- Tarren has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Callum Tarren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tarren was in the 16th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.3 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him strongly, in the 78th percentile of the field.
- Tarren shot better than just 8% of the field at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Tarren did not record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Tarren carded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.5).
- Tarren recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 3.8 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.